Monday, August 11, 2008

Trip to Oklahoma City


Us with John's mom, sister Marian, Ken, and G-Mom


John and his dad's sister Aunt Ann

I think this is a cute picture of me and Anna Grace, but really I put this in here because I don't look fat.



By the end of the party, her sweet white dress is brown :)


The kids with their GiGi


The life of the party!


Anna Grace with one of GiGi's puppies


This looks like a botanical garden but it is really
Mimi and Grandpa's backyard

Grandma ("Mimi"), Aunt Ann and Anna Grace-
I have finally figured out who she looks like- definitely
a Strealy girl!!


Anna Grace is being sweet- Jack wants nothing to do with it


Anna Grace had more fun with the water bottles than anything else


Jack is rearranging Aunt Ann's rocks


My sweet boy at G Mom's house

We just got back from our road trip to Oklahoma City for John's grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. It was a great trip! I did notice that I mostly took pictures of the kids (there were other people at the party, really!) but I couldn't help it- they were so cute.