I just had to show off the little desk John built for me in the kitchen. We had this area next to the fireplace that was just bookshelves- so he removed the bottom shelves and built me a little working area. He did a great job! I thought I would take a picture before it got messy with paperwork. I am still planning to build the stone fireplace like the one I did in the living room- I just got burned out on cutting stone... I needed a break! I will probably do it this winter- I hate the white tile.
I am going to convert my office into Jack's new bedroom- I am never in there anyway since I work off a laptop. It is a lot bigger so I am going to let that be their playroom until we get a separate one for them. John already knocked out his next project on his honey-do list which is to put up beadboard in Anna Grace's room. It looks perfect... now I just need to paint it. Just a few more projects and this house will be done- yay!